|From 10||€40.60 *|
|From 50||€38.57 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 11119
Temperature sensor Screw-in 1/8" cable 1-Wire
Ordering and shipping information:
- Minimum order quantity from 10 pieces
- The sensors are made for you, therefore the delivery from order is approx. 4 weeks
- Other quantities on request
- High-quality 1-Wire temperature sensor in 1/8 inch screw-in sleeve with shielded, oil-resistant PUR connection cable and RJ 12 plug.
- The sensor can be operated permanently outdoors and in all environments within a temperature range of -40 to +125 °C.
- The probes are suitable for permanent use in water.
- Screw-in sensor for hot water storage tanks
- Installation on heating pipes (e.g. flow and return temperature)
- Temperature measurement of outdoor pools, swimming pools and ponds
- To connect the temperature sensors we recommend the 1-Wire Adapter 1 or a 1-Wire Extention5 Distributor.
- The temperature sensor can be integrated directly at one of our 1-Wire bus couplers or via a 1-Wire hub into the 1-Wire network.
- Note: The sensor cannot be connected directly to the 1-Wire USB adapter or 1-Wire hub RJ45, because of different pin assignments.
|Design||Screw-in sensor with 1/8" thread, waterproof, pressure-resistant with decoupling capacitor |
The sensor is permanently waterproof
|Operating temperature ||- – 40° - 125°C|
|Accuracy||± 0.5°C typ. (from 0...70°C), according to the manufacturer's operating instructions|
|Connection / Cable || |
RJ12 connector with bend protection, shielded PUR connection cable with 5mm diameter
|Supply voltage||5VDC / max. 1mA|
|Protection tube|| |
6 X 30 mm potted, stainless steel 1.4303