|From 10||€29.90 *|
|From 50||€28.40 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 11107
Ordering and shipping information:
- Minimum order quantity from 10 pieces
- The sensors are made for you, therefore the delivery from order is approx. 4 weeks
- Other quantities on request
Professional high-quality 1-Wire Temperature sensor in M10 screw-in sleeve with shielded, oil-resistant PUR connection cable and RJ 12 plug. The sensor can be operated permanently outdoors and in all environments within a temperature range of -40 to +125 °C. The probes are suitable for permanent use in water.
The sensors are manufactured in Germany in high quality.
- Temperature measurement of hot water storage tanks
- Installation on heating pipes (e.g. flow and return temperature)
- Temperature measurement of outdoor pools, swimming pools and ponds
- Suitable for temperature measurement in harsh and conditionally aggressive environments
To connect the Temperature sensors we recommend the 1-Wire Adapter 1 or a 1-Wire Extention5 Distributor. The Temperature sensor can be integrated directly at one of our 1-Wire bus couplers or via a 1-Wire hub into the 1-Wire network.
Note: The sensor cannot be connected directly to the 1-Wire USB adapter or 1-Wire hub RJ45, because of different pin assignments.
|Design||Screw-in sensor M10 in stainless steel housing, waterproof, with integrated decoupling capacitor |
The sensor is permanently waterproof
|Operating temperature||–40° - 125°C|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C typ. (from -10°C to +85°C), according to the data sheet of the manufacturer|
RJ 12 connector with bend protection, shielded PUR connection cable with 5mm diameter
|Supply voltage||5VDC / max. 1mA|
M10 screw-in housing, waterproof sealed