Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 19201
- Open text field 1: DE30249510
ESERA Station-200 RS485 Extension
Internal extension module for the Station-200. With this extension the Station-200 is extended by a RS485 interface, e.g. for Modbus RTU. An RS485 interface is a data interface that has been used in industry for decades. There are many devices and sensors that can be combined with the Station-200 via this industrial interface and integrated on the software side.
Via the RS485 extension represents a bidirectionally usable bus system that can be operated with up to 128 devices with very long lines on one bus.
The bus protocol can be freely defined by the user. Bus lines with up to 1200 m are possible.
For operation, a terminating resistor of 120 Ohm must be provided at the end of the bus. The RS485 extension includes a 120 Ohm terminating resistor, which is activated by a cable bridge at the end plug.
- RS485 interface with galvanic isolation between Station-200 and RS485 bus
- Terminating resistor with 120 Ohm integrated
- The transmission speed (baud rate) and protocol, e.g. Modbus RTU, is determined by software
- no additional space required in the control cabinet, as the internal expansion space of Station-200 is used
- Professional connection via push-in connector system
- Software support through the Linux operating system. No additional drivers are necessary.
- Only operation of the RS485 extension is not intended. Only applicable in combination with Station-200.
- The RS485 extension should be ordered when ordering a Station-200, as it is installed in the housing.
- A retrofit of existing Station-200 is possible. To do this, send us the Station-200 for integration.
- RS485 bus cables should be twisted in pairs.
|RS485 interface:||1 x Electrically isolated RS485 data interface for Station-200Half duplex |
interface, applicable as master or slave mode
|Connection:||Push In clamp, 4-pole for cable up to 1.5qmm cross-section|
|Cable length:||up to 1200m* possible|
|Termination:||120 Ohm termination available, activation via cable jumper at the connector|
|Application:||Data interface e.g. for electricity meters, inverters or other devices with serial data interface|
No additional software necessary. The RS485 extension is
|Supply voltage:|| |
no power supply necessary, since supplied via Station-200
|Isolation strength:||min. 500VDC|
|Dimensions:||no additional space required as the internal expansion slot of the Station-200 is used|
|Scope of delivery:|| |
Operating instructions, connection diagram, hardware is integrated into a Station-200
* depending on the transmission speed, bus station and bus cabling