These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 11216
- Open text field 1: DE30249510
Description Links & Downloads Accessories 3 Similar products 1-Wire Controller / 1-Wire Gateway Produktkatalog ESERA Evaluations 0
Application: With the 8-fold Digital Input Module the status of 8 switches, reed contacts... more
Product information "1-Wire 8-fold digital input 10-30V"
- With the 8-fold Digital Input Module the status of 8 switches, reed contacts or all kinds of digital sensors can be queried.
- LED indicators on the front panel show the status of the switch inputs.
- When the input voltage is applied, the respective LED display lights up.
- To additionally protect the inputs from interference, the module has filters with a delay of only 30ms.
- Each input can be set manually by push button for test purposes, maintenance or development.
- The inputs are isolated from the 1-Wire network by optocouplers. This allows very long connection cables between the module and the sensors without disturbing influences on the 1-wire bus. In addition, the isolation between switch inputs and the 1-Wire network ensures increased safety.
- For the operation of the module only a 12V supply voltage is necessary. We recommend the use of one of our 1-Wire hub modules.
|number of inputs||8|
|Input voltage ||Low: 0-5V High: 10-30VDC, (common minus) |
|Connection||Screw terminals for 1-Wire bus and input voltage (up to 2.5qmm possible)|
|Isolation||Galvanic isolation of the inputs to the 1-Wire bus |
|Bus interface||DS2408, GND, Data and 12VDC |
|Bus supply||12VDC (max. 30mA)|
|Housing colour||Green |
|Installation||Designed for control cabinet installation (top hat rail)|
|Dimensions||32 x 90 x 70mm (WxHxD)|
|Scope of delivery ||Finished module, operating instructions|