|To 9||€9.65 *|
|From 10||€9.17 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 11354
The reed contact / magnetic contact is used as opening detector for monitoring doors, housings, windows and for smart home systems.
The housing variants of the magnetic switch incl. the magnet as built-in and surface-mounted version allow an optimal adaptation to the object to be protected. It is suitable for both recessed and surface mounting. As protection against sabotage (bridging protection) a connection cable with four wires of the same colour is used.
The surface-mounted housings are designed so that the contact can be installed in both directions. To ensure magnetic decoupling in the case of ferromagnetic objects, or to compensate for any height compensation, spacer blocks are supplied with the surface-mounted version. It can be mounted on a door frame, a window block or on the standing surface of an object to be monitored in such a way that an alarm is triggered if it is opened or lifted by more than 2 cm.
- VdS: VdSClass B according to VdS GmbH (Damage prevention GmbH)
- Material: PA
- Magnet: Diameter 6 mm x 19 mm Neodymium, axially polarized
- Protection class: IP 67
- Connection cable: 4-core
- Cable length: 5 m LIYY ZGL 4 x 0.14 mm² Cu tin-plated LSA insulation,displacement technology suitable.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 35 x 10 x 10 mm
- Color: white
- Contact type: 1 - pole NO contact
- Contact dimensions: 6 x 19mm
- Mounting flange: 6x6 / 10 mm for magnet and contact; for wood, plastic, aluminium and non-magnetic metals