Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 41002
Carrier module for an "eDIP-240" or "eDIP-TFT43" display from the manufacturer Electronic Assembly
The eDIP display is designed for wired or wireless connection to a computer system.
The eDIP Display Module can be programmed via the RS232 interface.
A jumper can be used to switch between wired and wireless operation.
Ideal for control and connection to IP-Symcon home automation software.
The Edip Display kit is delivered without eDIP Display and xBEE radio module. Please order separately.
- RS232 connection via post connector. Via adapter cable can be adapted to DSUB
- 1 x LED green for power (top right)
- 2 x LED red for TX and RX to eDIP (left of display)
- 3 x LED's green for free control (center below eDIP)
- voltage regulator for eDIP (3.3V)
- via jumper choice between eDIP and xbee
- via solder jumper speed for eDIP adjustable
- dimensions approx.140 x 100mm
- power supply 5V
- no SMD components
Accessories: eDIP display module, xBEE radio module, adapter cable DSUB-9
Connection: via screw terminal
Supply voltage: 5VDC, approx. 200mA