Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 41010
Edip-Display ready module
Carrier module for an "EDIP-240" or "EDIP-TFT43" display from the manufacturer Electronic Assembly
The Edip-Display is intended for wired or radio connection to a computer system.
The eDIP Display Module can be programmed via the RS232 interface.
A jumper can be used to switch between wired and wireless operation.
Ideal for control and connection to IP-Symcon home automation software.
The Edip Display Module is delivered without eDIP Display and xBEE radio module. Please order separately.
- RS232 connection via post connector. Via adapter cable it can be adapted to DSUB
- 1 x LED green for power (top right)
- 2 x LED red for TX and RX to eDIP (left of display)
- 3 x LED's green for free control (center below eDIP)
- voltage regulator for eDIP (3rd LED green)3V)
- by jumper choice between eDIP and xbee
- by solder jumper speed for eDIP adjustable
- dimensions approx.140 x 100mm
- power supply 5V
- no SMD components
Accessories: eDIP display module, xBEE radio module, adapter cable DSUB-9
Connection: via screw terminal
Supply voltage: 5VDC, approx. 200mA