Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 11611
iButton, security and authentication system on 1-Wire basis
iButton contact surface stainless steel. Designed for permanent installation in devices, machines or doors (front doors or bell systems).
The data transfer between iButton key and 1-Wire bus is serial. Only one data line and ground is required.
The combination of iButton Key and 1-Wire Controller 1 forms an optimally coordinated security or access system.
iButton components fit, among others, for the Loxone controller and the E-Service 1-Wire Controller 1 and 1-Wire Controller 2
- Contact surface stainless steel
- Plastic housing for insulated installation
- approx. 20 cm connection cable (without plug)
- For outdoor and indoor use
Examples of use
- Security and authentication system
- Goods tracking within logistics
- Access rights for devices and machines
Housing plastic, contact surface stainless steel
iButton (1-Wire bus with 5VDC, parasitic operation)
22.9 x 9.7 mm (DxH) without cable
Fixing by tension spring ring
Scope of delivery
reading unit with approx. 20cm connection cable, tension spring for mechanical fixation