Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal and withdrawal form for end consumers
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to inform us
FAX: +49 8341 9998010
VAT ID: DE298610059
Tax number 125/125/00208
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to the address indicated on the delivery note or to us immediately and in any event no later than within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Reasons for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after supply
Our cancellation form and return note:
(To open the PDF files offered for download, you need an additional program, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Internet. You can find the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.)