Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 19200-1
- Open text field 1: DE30249510
It is an open automation center based on standards. The ESERA-Station can be used for a large number of software packages, Codesys, IP-Symcon, OpenHAB, FHEM, NodeRed and many others based on a Raspberry Pi.
The following modules are integrated in the ESERA-Station 200:
- Powerful ARM Quad Core Embedded Computer, Raspberry Pi 3
- 1-Wire gateway with ASCII and Modbus protocol via internal serial interface and external via USB
- 1-Wire hub with high output power to supply each 1-Wire network with 5V and 12V voltage
- Dual switching module / binary output with 16A power relay
- Dual Digital Input / Binary Input with 10-30VDC input
- Internal expansion slot for additional modules, such as S0 counter, analog input / output or others (additional modules currently in planning)
- Power supply 24VDC (16-30VDC) for the embedded computer and all 1-wire functions (1-wire gateway, hub, binary input and output)
- RS485 interface with electrical insulation (order option)
Various operating systems and application software can be installed on the powerful embedded computer. As standard software, we offer the ESERA-Station with the smart home and automation software IP-Symcon.
Regardless of which smart home or automation system you are already using or planning to use, you can combine it with ESERA-Smart Home.
You can combine the following systems with the ESERA-Station 200:
The systems listed are examples and depend on the installed application software and hardware extensions.
| Wired / cable systems / bus systems*** (example) || Radio-based / radio systems*** (example) |
|ESERA 1-Wire Gateway (ASCII and Modbus RTU software interface)||EnOcean*|
|KNX* (IP-Symcon, Codesys)||HomeMatic*|
|LCN* (IP-Symcon, Codesys)||xComfort*|
|DMX lighting technology** (IP-Symcon)||Z-Wave*|
|ModBus TCP/RTU**, Slave / Master (IP-Symcon, Codesys)||Voice control from Amazon (Alexa)*, ***|
|M-Bus* (IP-Symcon, Codesys)|
|PLC Siemens* / WAGO* / Beckhoff* (IP-Symcon, Codesys)|
|PROFINET Controller / Device (Codesys)|
|EtherCAT Master (Codesys)|
|CANopen Master / Slave (Codesys)|
|EtherNet/IP Scanner / Adapter (Codesys)|
* An additional gateway is required for operation. This is not included in the scope of delivery.
** The optional RS485 interface is required for operation. The RS485 interface can be ordered when ordering the station 200.
*** The functions depend on the installed application software. The listed systems are related to the operation with IP-Symcon and Codesys and are to be understood as examples. For the scope of functions, please refer to the respective application software.
We do not give any functional guarantee for the specified interfaces and functions.
- Optional individual visualization adapted to your house (floor plan of your house, with IP-Symcon)
- A central visualization for your smart home with live videos (via webcam), websites (e.g. weather report, timetables), etc.
- Access your ESERA Smart Home from anywhere in the world with your smartphone or tablet - encrypted and password-protected - full control of your home from anywhere
Reliable and qualified programming service from ESERA-Automation for you or your craftsman. Bookable here.
Commissioning and programming service
For professionalsYou want to program your automation solution or your smart home yourself? No problem.
Use ready-made software scripts and modules to easily implement processes and functions. In this way you can easily map processes tailored to your needs. (Almost) everything is possible!
|Supported application software: |
|Operating system|| |
|CPU / Computer|| |
|Supply voltage|| |
|Interfaces CPU || |
|1-Wire interface|| |
|Dimensions||6TE, 100 x 71x 90mm (WxHxD)|
|Assembly||Designed for top hat rail|
|Connection||Pluggable Push In terminals|
|Scope of delivery||Device (without power supply unit) and operating instructions.|
The ESERA-Station 200 uses the IP-Symcon or Codesys automation software, which has been proven a thousand times over, as standard.
All scripts, software modules and extensions of IP-Symcon can be used. The IP-Symcon management console is available to manage and configure your Smart Home or Smart System.
Further information about the software can be found here: https:/
/www.symcon.de/ An overview of the software versions can be found here: https://www.symcon.de/produkt/versionen/
CODESYS Control for Raspberry Pi SL contains a CODESYS Control runtime system for all Raspberry Pi models, as well as the possibility to use extension hardware like Raspberry PiFace Digital and various devices with I²C (e.g. the installed system clock).
After installing the runtime environment, the Raspberry Pi can be programmed as a PLC using the CODESYS Development System.
The product is installed into the Linux distribution Raspbian via the CODESYS Development System using the CODESYS Deploy Tool extension provided. After each restart of the Raspberry Pi, the runtime system is started automatically.